Am 22.2.2023 um 13:30 schrieb BudSpencer:

I hardly bought it now on sale...

Am 14.3.2023 um 23:55 schrieb BudSpencer:

Where should I buy it, so that I can access the config file? I didn't buy it so far

Is it just me thinking "here is something wrong"?

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry, that was a language issue, as I'm not a native English speaker: I should have written: "I almost bought it because of the sale, but decided against it because I wasn't sure if I could solve the sound issue."

I've now been discussing for days and weeks about a pretty obvious sound issue. And all replies are about showing my thoughts as anyhow ....ridiculous. Is it so hard to reply something like: "OK, we simply don't hear the sound problem, we can't fix it."?? Is it so hard to just tell someone: "You can do it yourself if you buy it here or there."?? Is it so hard to imagine that users can see or hear problems from review videos after decades of FS experience and well trained ears?? Obviously yes. So I'm done with Aerosoft aircraft now!

• Upvote 1

vor 11 Stunden schrieb BudSpencer:

OK, we simply don't hear the sound problem

Something like this was told one page before. You disagreed and keep your point that there is an issue...

vor 11 Stunden schrieb BudSpencer:

"You can do it yourself if you buy it here or there."

That was said one page before, too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It was only said, where I should NOT buy it. I can't automatically conclude which other vendors may encrypt these files too, and which don't.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Ha_Ma:

Something like this was told one page before. You disagreed and keep your point that there is an issue...

Well, that "something" sounded to me more like: "How can you even think of judging about an issue before you even have bought the addon?". It's my logical action to show exactly what I mean by exactly describing the issue. And that is what I would describe as constructive criticism.

But if that is the case that nobody sees and really understands the problem, then it's the wrong plane for me - even if I saw a lot of potential in all other aspects and even if I like the real concept. To me, such sounds are very important, and this is a fundamental sound error to me, that does not exist in the vast majority of many other professional addons.

vor 18 Stunden schrieb BudSpencer:

Well, that "something" sounded to me more like: "How can you even think of judging about an issue before you even have bought the addon?"

That was what i have said, right.

But @MarkHurst had said that he can not hear the "issue" like you describe it.

vor 18 Stunden schrieb BudSpencer:

It was only said, where I should NOT buy it. I can't automatically conclude which other vendors may encrypt these files too, and which don't.

If you are told where not to buy the addon if you want to edit the sound files, that will mean that you can buy it anywhere else.

Of course  Aerosoft members could have said: "buy it at Aerosoft", but i think they are really fair to give you the choice where you get it from (maybe for a lower price).

Am 18.3.2023 um 10:12 schrieb Ha_Ma:

If you are told where not to buy the addon if you want to edit the sound files, that will mean that you can buy it anywhere else.

OK, that wasn't self-explainatory to me, but fine, if it is the case.