Flight Directors to ILS mismatch

Action Heights

So I was doing the ILS 27R approach into KORD today (CRJ 700 version 1.0.18.0)  and when I hit the approach button on the autopilot the lateral flight director needle deflected to the left.  This caused the plane to bank to the left outside of the glide path. As you can see the LOC1 needle is not deflected and is straight on I had to hand fly the instrument approach (luckly it was a clear day, but could see how this would not be helpful during limited visibility).  See below for screen shots showing the flight director needles deflecting.  This has also happened at KABQ and KPHX.  

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Is this default KORD?

Are you using Navigraph or default sim navigation database?

I have not seen this at KORD.  I use Navigraph in the sim and airplane and KORD from FSDreamteam (direct, not marketplace version).

This is the default KORD and also has happened on the default KABQ, KPHX, KPWK (I know this airport can't support a CRJ, but I wanted to test on another smaller airfield).  It has also happened on the KAQB mod from unmlobo.    I am using Navigraph and have the latest AIRAC cycle loaded. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the plane multiple times.

It is an issue with the flight director, as I am able to hand fly the plane by looking at the green needle.

Any help from Aerosoft would be greatly appreciated.

I am at a loss on this.  I have never seen it with ILS or RNAV approaches.  The needles are always where they are supposed to be.  

Does it matter what livery you use?  Liveries can wreak havoc at times, even ones that are loaded but not being used.  

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please try the approach with nothing in your community folder except the CRJ and see if that helps. Crabby correctly notes that add-on (third party) liveries can sometimes do odd things to aircraft, even default ones in extreme cases.