EDDB Terminal Closure

virginamerica14

I noticed when flying into EDDB that Ryanair still parks at the old airport. Any chance we could get the airport map updated to reflect the fact that the new terminal is now closed by making sure Ryanair parks at the new main terminal instead :)

On 10/5/2022 at 8:47 PM, virginamerica14 said:

I noticed when flying into EDDB that Ryanair still parks at the old airport. Any chance we could get the airport map updated to reflect the fact that the new terminal is now closed by making sure Ryanair parks at the new main terminal instead :)

It's certainly no problem to remove all those parking positions with the next update, but this will also take away the possibility to use them (e.g. if someone wants to fly a retro airliner he/she would not be able to select these gates anymore).

I haven't been able to track down information that the closure will be forever. All I could find is that it would be "until further notice", but the latest on that seems to be from beginning of 2021 and no further news since then.

I guess we all assume that a re-activation is more than unlikely but it would be nice to have some kind of "proof" for that before we remove those parking locations for everyone.

Bests,

Sascha