EFB Tablet Quit Working

ReggieC

My EFB tablet was working fine on the initial install. Now it is blank and I can't see a checklist. I have fully uninstalled the aircraft and did a clean reinstall, but it is still not working. I have updated to version 1.4.3.2.

Screenshot attached. This is with APU on and external power attached and on, batteries on.

Any assistance appreciated.

Please login to display this image.

In reading some of the topics covering this problem (sorry, I put this under "Systems" instead of "Electronic Flight Bag". You may move it if necessary), I have found that the problem may be that I cannot find the Websimconnect .dll anywhere. It is not in the WebSimBrowser folder in my program. I have downloaded WebSimBrowser 2.1 which contains the .dll, but can you tell me where it goes? I tried putting it in the Websimbrowser folder, and the EBF had a messaging saying "Initializing", but the checklist never came up.

I have now uninstalled and reinstalled the A320, and now the EFB says “ error, cannot find WebSimConnect”.

Please advise and thank you,

Reggie

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 9/29/2022 at 1:24 PM, ReggieC said:

My EFB tablet was working fine on the initial install.

So the question is, what happened after the initial install?
There should also be a folder P3d/SimSkunkWorks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.