EDDK Airport Cologne MSFS Cargo Stands

CptGreek172

Hello guys,

I'm trying to make a GSX Profile for the EDDK but the problem is that the Cargo Stands name are different as in real airport.

I'm sending you 3 screenshots from the charts and the GSX recognised parking stand.

Is it possible to provide the correct afcad or an update for it???

Thank you!!

Steve Tsirozidis

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Mod Edit: deleted copyrighted material (Jeppesen/Navigraph).

• Deputy Sheriffs

Jeppesen via Navigraph. The Jeppesen globe and wings logo in lower right and the "look." Because it's of course copyrighted, I deleted it.

• Like 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

Wow, was this ever a quick one. As I write this, original post was 48 minutes ago, Mathijs asked a clarification question 23 minutes later, I saw his post and responded 17 minutes later, and the scenery author committed to correct the issue in the next update just 41 minutes after the initial post. The OP noted that and showed their appreciation 4 minutes later. What a community!

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Thanks 2

• Herman locked this topic