Have Aes If We Have A Aerosoft Add-on.

I am very angry :angry: because I buy 2 aerosoft add-on, Paris-charles-de-Gaulle and Mega Frankfurt Airport. But I can't to use AES in these Airport. I spent 80€ for this Add-on and I must buy credit to have AES in this Airport?? I don't agree with that. I want that we can used our add-on serial number to have AES in this Airpot. Exemple : If I take the serial number of Paris Charles de gaulle airport, I can Have AES in PARIS CDG aiprot.

Thank you. :( :( :(

• Developer

Sorry,

but where did you read, that you get a second Product for free, when you buy a Aerosoft Airport Scenery?

AES and the Sceneries are two different Products and nowhere you see a bundle offer or something like this.

You don't get the aircraft for free, only because you buy a ticket for a flight, or?

Sorry,

but where did you read, that you get a second Product for free, when you buy a Aerosoft Airport Scenery?

AES and the Sceneries are two different Products and nowhere you see a bundle offer or something like this.

You don't get the aircraft for free, only because you buy a ticket for a flight, or?

:blink:

I never say that we have free scenery, But I want that we use AES in a scenery that we buy. I don't want a free scenery. :(

• Developer

Where did I say, you want a free scenery? I have understand what you want,

but you don't understand what I say:

AES IS NOT PART OF A AEROSOFT SCENERY, it is a seperate Product, which is NOT include in the Scenery Product.

When you want AES for FREE at this scenery, sorry, that's you wish, but it is not possible.