Jump to content

Aerosoft Airport: Oslo-Gardermoen (ENGM) (preview)


Jonas S.

Recommended Posts

  

On 8/21/2023 at 2:51 PM, Bjørn Supersten said:

Still waiting....

He's saying that it will definitely be 2023...but still, what may be an 11 month delay.

 

Why are flight sim devs so awful at giving realistic time frames?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, FrankGehry said:

He's saying that it will definitely be 2023...but still, what may be an 11 month delay.

 

Jo said in July that it will definitely be a 2023 release. Do you think you would be able to explain your math to the rest of us?

 

Or did you only wanted to make an as negative point as possible? In that case you are just trolling and at least I wouldn't be interested at all in your reasoning anymore.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/23/2023 at 2:41 PM, Aviator0815 said:

 

Jo said in July that it will definitely be a 2023 release. Do you think you would be able to explain your math to the rest of us?

 

Or did you only wanted to make an as negative point as possible? In that case you are just trolling and at least I wouldn't be interested at all in your reasoning anymore.

 

In December 2022, he said testing will start in early 2023 with a release in the first quarter as reasonable...so sometime before April 2023. Now it's been delayed to sometime before the new year, so if it gets pushed to say December it could be seen as a 10-11 month delay from the timeframe given at the end of 2022.

 

My point wasn't to make a negative post but to point out how egregiously inaccurate timeframes are from these developers, not only Jo. They continue to lead on the customers. I get a 1-2 month delay, but anything more than 6 months, and I start to feel like they're telling us a timeframe to make us happy, but not being honest. Just shoot it to us straight... 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, FrankGehry said:

In December 2022, he said testing will start in early 2023 with a release in the first quarter as reasonable...so sometime before April 2023. Now it's been delayed to sometime before the new year, so if it gets pushed to say December it could be seen as a 10-11 month delay from the timeframe given at the end of 2022.

 

My point wasn't to make a negative post but to point out how egregiously inaccurate timeframes are from these developers, not only Jo. They continue to lead on the customers. I get a 1-2 month delay, but anything more than 6 months, and I start to feel like they're telling us a timeframe to make us happy, but not being honest. Just shoot it to us straight... 

 

"Reasonable" is not a promise nor the announcement of a release date.

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Been looking forward to this scenery for months and purposely stayed away from the Orbx version because of it . Can we have some sort of official update as to what is going on especially as EDDF seems to have the attention now and this seems to have gone quiet 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I find in some sceneries the steps are a a little annoying when using GSX. Will there be the ability to disable the steps (like the Menzies ones on the 2nd to last screenshot) in the scenery?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Impressive quality.

Every time I fly in "your" Brussels I think it is so far the best scenery available for MSFS. It is the combination of hundreds of details that make the experience really amazing. Hope to have Oslo and Frankfurt soon. 

Good work

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Am 19.9.2023 um 15:59 schrieb ChrisPDuck97:

Been looking forward to this scenery for months and purposely stayed away from the Orbx version because of it . Can we have some sort of official update as to what is going on especially as EDDF seems to have the attention now and this seems to have gone quiet 

 

I'm in exactly the same situation, but from what I've seen so far, it should be worth the wait. Fantastic work as always, Jo. I'm really looking forward to the release.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use