Aerosoft Airport: Oslo-Gardermoen (ENGM) (released)

Jonas S.

5 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Personally, I am very impressed with the animated billboards in the background. Is it me or is this the first time I see something like that?

That's so cool, didn't see that first time I was looking being so amazed by the piano 🙂

I never seen that before and I think it's brilliant. Surely not too heavy on the FPS to change what is showing every few seconds but adds a lot to the overall immersion.

Jo truly is an ace when it comes to scenery development!!

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Personally, I am very impressed with the animated billboards in the background. Is it me or is this the first time I see something like that?

It's you, we have them already in the ORBX ENGM version!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Havant (sold through Orbx) has an animated wraparound billboard on the control tower at their Graz/LOWG airport since it came out in October 2020.

• Aerosoft
43 minutes ago, Herman said:

Havant (sold through Orbx) has an animated wraparound billboard on the control tower at their Graz/LOWG airport since it came out in October 2020.

Thanks. Will keep note on that name because this is the stuff that makes scenery come to life,

• Like 4

I'm sorry to say that the passenger wheeling his suitcase at the end of that video is going to have a real struggle convincing the crew that it's carry-on!

• Like 3

On 3/9/2023 at 1:23 PM, Jo Erlend said:

Dunno' what you're on about, fits perfectly fine!

Please login to display this image.

That's fantastic!

(I really hope this makes it into the final product now 😆)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It looks amazing. Is there any plans to allow for configuring the scenery like you just did with Berlin Brandenburg? Feels a little off asking if interiors can be turned off after seeing the work put in, but if it's anything like Brussels then my pc will really struggle.

• Upvote 1

On 3/30/2023 at 7:13 PM, MartyVanDamme said:

It looks amazing. Is there any plans to allow for configuring the scenery like you just did with Berlin Brandenburg? Feels a little off asking if interiors can be turned off after seeing the work put in, but if it's anything like Brussels then my pc will really struggle.

Where do you find customization settings for Berlin Brandenburg?

On 3/29/2023 at 7:44 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

I will ask for new images.

Were you able to get any more info from Jo?

Would have been really nice to know if Jo's ENGM is just around the corner or still quite far off.

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Aerosoft One

Ok, thanks. Looked up the manual for Berlin Brandenburg V2, and could not find any information about the customisation.

Found it in the app now. Great feature! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 4/4/2023 at 2:39 AM, WebMaximus said:

Would have been really nice to know if Jo's ENGM is just around the corner or still quite far off.

The statement in the section header about not asking for dates applies here too. You can expect to see any news on pending release right here and first here, so no need to ask. Thanks for understanding.

• Upvote 1