Does Austria Professional HD work with P5.3

Dean Salman

• Deputy Sheriffs

As the systemrequirements are very clear, you could try this at your own risk. But before you do so, you can try to contact the dev under office@flugwerk.at

I did take the chance and it kind of worked.  The installer will not install if P3D 4 is not found.  So I installed P3D 4 on a backup drive to get it to install.  After that I just added the entries in the scenery.cfg file for P3D 5.   Airports and scenery look amazing, and I will purchase the east side not that I know the west side works.  The only side effect is some black buildings mostly around larger cities.  I did remove the texture files in both folders and that helped, but it a few where left.  I can live with the black buildings around and when there is a 3rd party airport like Orbx LOWS they pretty much go away.   Since MSFS is out the developer will not make a version 5, but there are a lot of P3D flyers out there.    Too bad there is not a p3d 5 version because this photo scenery is one of the best I have used.  With the high mesh and texture settings in 4K it is awesome.  So I am glad it was created.  

• Upvote 2

• Deputy Sheriffs

Dean, glad you got it working. The black buildings are the result of some major differences in v5. And yes there will be no v5 version. Regarding sales P3D is dead as dodo. so no prof dev, will put any effort in new P3D products as they simply will not pay back.