Bergen refusing to load in X-Plane 12

ErixCZE

I tried flying into Bergen in Xplane 12 but I get a warning message that there was a problem loading the scenery. I understand, that X-Plane 12 isn't offically supported, but I've also though that airport sceneries should work without any bigger issues. Anyone have any idea what could be causing it? I wasn't able to come to a conclusion I'd understand from the Log.txt.

Log.txt

• Administrator

Hello ,

I think most of Airports (and other, aircraft, plugins...) addons needs an Update or Upgrade for X-Plane 12. 

Bergen for example needs the Plugin SAM3.

Do you have installed it in X-Plane 12?

But Keep in mind, that also SAM3 is at the time not updated to XP12. But may be it will be runnig under XP12.... 

Greets Heinz

19 hours ago, Heinz Flichtbeil said:

Hello ,

I think most of Airports (and other, aircraft, plugins...) addons needs an Update or Upgrade for X-Plane 12. 

Bergen for example needs the Plugin SAM3.

Do you have installed it in X-Plane 12?

But Keep in mind, that also SAM3 is at the time not updated to XP12. But may be it will be runnig under XP12.... 

Greets Heinz

Hello Heinz,

thanks for the answer. I guess most things need to be updated to fully work but this here is a problem of it not loading at all. I do have SAM3 and I think is is aleady compatible with Xplane 12. At least it is said here on the download page.

Thanks

Zenon