AS A330 View change issue

ItsVal

if someone could help, switching views in P3D for some reason freezes, like switching from the cockpit to the outside is normal, but switching from the outside to static or outside to cockpit and, well I think you'll get it because of the video, it takes specifically 2.5 seconds to switch views (and as I've discovered, its only with the AS A330)

Things I did to try to fix: Cleared shaders, no joy. Reinstalled the plane 2 times, no joy. reset chaseplane preset, no joy. rerolled drivers back to 512.59, no joy. reduced vram usage by half, no joy.

Prepar3D 4.5.14.34698 (HF3)
Aerosoft A330 1.0.5.1

(Apologies for the Phone footage, I don't have any recording software installed for the moment)

Please login to view this video.

Hello Mathijs, thank you for your reply, the software overlay on screen is Chaseplane, its what I use for my camera system, if I understand correctly-you are suggesting to remove Chaseplane or the overlay only?
and as I'm looking at task manager, its not using much.