Release Date (Console)

Anonymous22

Hello,

Although I have been Informed by Fabian that you are currently working on Unreal Engine 5 for Fernbus Simulator Console Edition. I would just like to ask as to whether you are any closer to the games' release or if there is any more news on the game?.

We aren't getting any updates regarding the games you have confirmed for Console and I must say I am now begging to get frustrated at Aerosoft as you seem to be ignoring Console players. We have waited 6 years for Fernbus to be on Console and you have informed us that it would be released this year in the video upon YouTube. However, I feel if you are rebuilding the game this isn't possible.

Thank You,

Anonymous22

Hello,

I do apologise. I misheard what Daniel and Fabian were saying in the NextSim22 video and I believed that they has said this year. This is my mistake, they just say that it is coming really soon.

I am so very sorry

Thank You,

Anonymous22

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use