Simple traffic problems

jeffrey uprichard

• Aerosoft

Simple Traffic simply has no mechanism to decided what aircraft type is loaded (it actually contains no code at all), it can only add different paints to the models that rthe sim spawned. So if you see incorrect models it simply can't be Simple Traffic.

23 hours ago, jeffrey uprichard said:

Airliners appearing on small at GA

Airports since installing this. 

Uninstall it and this doesn't happen. 

I think he means that Simple Traffic airliners will park in small GA parking spots as well as gates and medium/large ramps. As he also says, the default generic airliners don't do this so could it be a Simple Traffic aircraft radius issue?

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 hours ago, taw1962 said:

Simple Traffic airliners

There are no ST airliners, ST does not have any models. It just puts liveries on the default AI models of MSFS which are placed by MSFS and not ST.

Also screenshots of the situation and the settings in MSFS could be helpfull.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
19 hours ago, taw1962 said:

I think he means that Simple Traffic airliners will park in small GA parking spots as well as gates and medium/large ramps. As he also says, the default generic airliners don't do this so could it be a Simple Traffic aircraft radius issue?

Simple Traffic contains no radius, it has no models, it has no mechanism to determine what aircraft type is used, where it spawns or how it behaves. It's just textures....

• Deputy Sheriffs
11 hours ago, Rodrigo Flores said:

I do not see the traffic anouncied in ATC, it is very rare when it happens.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you. 

Again, ST has no effect on traffic. Mathijs' post just above yours expands on it.

If you're asking about behavior in the sim and not something you think ST affects, I suggest that's a better question for the MFS forums traffic area here. I haven't visited that part of their forum for a while, so you may even see this asked and answered already. 🙂