Aerosoft Manchester?

psolk

I currently use the UK2000 version of EGCC. Unfortunately these airports are not going to get AES support so I was wondering if the team that brought us the amazing EGLL had any plans to give us an AES compatible version of EGCC?

Am I dreaming? :unsure:

Thanks in advance,

-Paul

BTW, congrats on what seems to be a successful move.

• 2 weeks later...
You've just gone up in my estimation :P:P Man United for life indeed!!!!!!!!

I tried to find a "private message" option but did not. This post is to Barnesy2006, everyone else vote for Manchester.

Barnesy try this demo if you ever wanted to step into Sir Alex's shoes. The best football simulator out there (yes I have played PES/Winning Eleven).

http://fm08.footballmanager.net/en/article/100/index.html

@Paul,

This is in no way a hijacking. As I've already voted I too would love to see EGCC but I just had to share the best football (the word "soccer" :angry: is not in my vocabulary) game out there with a fellow Man U fan if he hasn't discovered it yet.

• Aerosoft
I currently use the UK2000 version of EGCC. Unfortunately these airports are not going to get AES support so I was wondering if the team that brought us the amazing EGLL had any plans to give us an AES compatible version of EGCC?

Am I dreaming? :unsure:

Thanks in advance,

-Paul

BTW, congrats on what seems to be a successful move.

Don't knock me for saying so, but would it not be more productive to post this at their support forums?

Don't knock me for saying so, but would it not be more productive to post this at their support forums?

I would never knock you Mathijs, I like getting support in these forums ;)...

To be honest, I didn't even know they had a forum. The products are so darn good, I buy them here, install them and just enjoy them!!!

Never needed anything so never knew their own support forum existed ;)

-P

I tried to find a "private message" option but did not. This post is to Barnesy2006, everyone else vote for Manchester.

Barnesy try this demo if you ever wanted to step into Sir Alex's shoes. The best football simulator out there (yes I have played PES/Winning Eleven).

http://fm08.footballmanager.net/en/article/100/index.html

@Paul,

This is in no way a hijacking. As I've already voted I too would love to see EGCC but I just had to share the best football (the word "soccer" :angry: is not in my vocabulary) game out there with a fellow Man U fan if he hasn't discovered it yet.

Thanks, i play them all the time and have had the current one from when it came out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'd deffo LOVE an AES compatable Manchester and would buy it the second it was released :lol:

After flying back and forth to EGCC last week, we really need an Aerosoft EGCC bad!!!

After flying back and forth to EGCC last week, we really need an Aerosoft EGCC bad!!!

Well i'm from there so am really desperate for one :lol:

• 11 months later...