Aerosoft A330 (Uncontrolable & Unstable)

mustafaamin2001

Hello,

I bought the A330 Professional two days ago and today I decided to do my first flight. After installing the aircraft everything was working fine until airborne. Once I enagged the AP and started my climb I selected my cruise altitude on the FCU but through out the climb it was bumpy although I didn't face any bad weather infront of me during the climb. It was clear skies. I've put the throttle on CLB and the A/C isn't maintaing the SPD & ALT as it should be it keeps climbing & descending by 2000ft on its own. I tried disconnecting & connecting the A/THR but It also didn't help then suddenly it goes to TOGA LK and doesn't go back to normal MACH I don't know why. 

The pictures attached might help understanding the situation.

Please login to display this image.

My FPS inside the cockpit is fluctuating between 4.9 & 8.8 (unlocked) VRAM: 3.3/11.1 GB

I used to get FPS 60 on ground, I'm not sure why it's showing like that in cruise. The thing is it's not maintaing the ALT & SPD. As I'm flying on the right hand seat then I engage AP2 which is on the right side. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On 12/28/2022 at 7:49 PM, joel genao said:

I am for the same thing, even without the weather engine and with turbulence turned off from my sim the plane becomes unstable and shakes very roughly at times and plummets suddenly.

If you have the same framerates, you'll have the same problem. Is your FPS stable at better than 9 when you have this problem?