1.0.6 Update ???

OK I'll be the AH that asks, It has been over a month since 1.0.6 Twin Otter update was issued to non Microsoft purchasers. Can you please tell us why we cannot install the latest update. I don't want to speculate why Microsoft has not issued the update. I would rather here from you why they have not. We spent the same hard earned money as everyone else, should be considered customers like everyone else and would like some feedback other than "I don't know" If you do not know please contact Microsoft or Asobo and support your product for us.

• Upvote 2

You know what, that's a damn good question; I didn't even realize that I was on the 1.0.5.0 version of the MSFS Marketplace...

EDIT: No release notes either, so I have no idea what I'm missing out on.

Wow, I was really eager to purchase the twotter but everytime I go to this forum and an issue is raised by a customer, the only answer of the dev is "we can't do anything, it's not up to us". Well maybe I'm some cases, but that's an awful communication and really doesn't build consumer's confidence. At least you could be more specific and more helpful. That way it seems you don't care.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, Joulz said:

Wow, I was really eager to purchase the twotter but everytime I go to this forum and an issue is raised by a customer, the only answer of the dev is "we can't do anything, it's not up to us". Well maybe I'm some cases, but that's an awful communication and really doesn't build consumer's confidence. At least you could be more specific and more helpful. That way it seems you don't care.

I think we are always rather specific in these things. Exactly what would you like to have more information on?

How Microsoft decides when and how to process DLC for the Marketplace? Why do you think we would know that? Certainly as I wrote many many times we simply do not know. Sometimes saying you do not know something is the best possible answer. Certainly better then pretending you know or have influence on something.

• Aerosoft

We have again checked all steps on our end but we send the update to the Marketplace the same day as we released it (and send it to our partners). The status on their system is 'open' at this moment. When that changes I will report.

• Like 1

vor 5 Stunden schrieb amahran:

I see from the development update that the twin otter has been updated on the MSFS Marketplace.

yep. got it and actually like it. did a perfect flight EDDM-LOWI minutes ago. sounds were actually nice IMO, is that placebo or was the sound really updated? I miss a change log.

10 hours ago, amahran said:

I see from the development update that the twin otter has been updated on the MSFS Marketplace.

Thanks for letting us know. Had a couple of flights in it and absolutely loving it.

15 hours ago, LH4371 said:

yep. got it and actually like it. did a perfect flight EDDM-LOWI minutes ago. sounds were actually nice IMO, is that placebo or was the sound really updated? I miss a change log.

Placebo; I've been flying it a ton before 1.0.6.0 came out on the marketplace, and I hear no difference.