AES & Overland

1st of all, congrats on the new forum, it's an excellent move ;)

Oliver, I know you've read my post in the previous version of the forum and I apologize if I'm being a real pain in the ass for you :P , but I've got to ask where do AES stand on Overland airports?

I believe you have received my email which contains the comment made from the people @ Overland? If not, I'll be more than happy to send it to you again :rolleyes:

Thank you and looking forward to your next release of AES :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
I have send a email to overland this weekend, no response yet

HI Oliver were you able to get a repsonse from overland?? aes would be perfect for there airports hope it is possilbe I also notced it was never put on your Aes Development Status post

• 1 month later...

Oliver...thank you for making AES available on Overland scenery ^_^

Although it is not my choice of airport from Overland, it'll do for now, better than nothing :rolleyes:

Now all of us who's been longing for this to happen just have to cross our fingers and pray that the people @ Overland approves this :wub:

Once they do, I hope they'll allow more of their main airports be AES'ed ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Oliver,

Read your post on the current update for AES. Just want to say thank you for convincing the developers @ Overland :wub:

I guess you really astonished them with your work which made them have Narita & Kansai AES'ed too :lol:

Looking forward to your next release of AES with these 2 airport inside.....maybe more from Overland :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Just 1 week after my last comment and there they are....the release of AES in RJAA & RJBB :blink:

You never cease to amaze us Oliver....always full of surprises.....and when we least expect it :wub:

Thank you alone doesn't cover it........ ^_^

This is really great news. I've been waiting for this for a while now, and you guys never cease to amaze us. Thanks guys. Does anyone know where to get an accurate AFCAD file for Kansai? All of my taxiways and parking spaces are all off by quite a bit.

• 4 weeks later...

Just read the update on the upcoming version of AES.....all of them are airports from Overland :wub:

I'm really lost for words and I believe all those fans of Overland airports can't thank you enough for the "miracle" you've provide us with.

This is truly a work of "FS9 God" :D

Thank you Oliver