Windscreen Wipers

Anonymous22

Hello,

I have noticed an issue with the Windscreen Wipers in Fernbus Simulator. When driving around in the rain or snow, I have noticed there is a couple of seconds delay between the Windscreen Wipers and when they are supposed to be clearing the Windscreen when they move up and down. This is not much of a problem, however, the realism is just not there when things like this happen, and I would just like to report this issue if I may. Thank you Aerosoft, I am loving your games and I can't wait for the Console version to come out.

Thank You,

Anonymous22

Hello Andre,

After experiencing this, I checked every coach to see if this was a recurring problem with each and every one. After testing this on Fernbus, I also had a look at Tourist Bus and unfortunately it is happening on each and every bus on Fernbus Simulator and Tourist Bus. 

Although it isn't much of a problem of course, it takes away the immersion of the simulation.

Thank you for replying to me and I hope it isn't too much of a problem to be solved

Thank You,

Anonymous22

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Andre,

I would just like to ask as whether this has been fixed and to ask as to whether there will an update for Tourist Bus Simulator along with making sure it doesn't happen in the Console release of Fernbus Simulator.

Thank You,

Anonymous22 

1 hour ago, Andre [Aerosoft] said:

Hello, AFAIK there was no update with this, yet

Hello Andre,

Please make sure that this isn't In the released version of Fernbus Simulator for Consoles as this really takes away the immersion of a Simulator.

Thank You,

Anonymous22