SimWings LEMH Menorca offset localizer issue

SpoonHandled

Hi,

I've installed SimWings menorca (LEMH) and just flown an approach into it. On both runway 01 and 19 the localizer is offset right down to the runway. When I set my ILS and course as per the charts 111.50 and course 187. I click VOR LOC and then it resets the course to 189 but manually resetting it to 187 does not fix the issue and it remains offset. After clicking the ILS button it sticks in course 189 and fails to line up correctly.

Does anyone else have this issue or is there anything to do to fix this (areas to focus on for fixing)?

You can see from the image below that the localizer says it is lined up perfectly but visually the plane is clearly not aligned correctly.

Please login to display this image.

3 hours ago, RogePete said:

Had that too. (using Navigraph AIRAC). LOC is right between the rwy and the main taxiway. Coming from the south (landing on 01)

Yeah I was also using Navigraph AIRAC

Hi @Mathijs Kok and @SpoonHandled,

an update on the LOC issue:

normally I always check the content.xml after installing anything scenery related. This time I forgot doing this after installing LEMH. I recognized later, that LEMH was set above the Navigraph AIRAC (actually in the content.xml: below the main navigraph entry). I changed that and switched the navigraph entry back down to the last position in the content.xml and tried anyother flight to LEMH. I approached rwy19 ILS and had a perfectly aligned LOC this time. Just for your information.

Don't know if I flew the LOC from the scenery before (which would be offset then) or if navigraph just don't like to be not the top (the last entry in content.xml).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...