The MCP730 Backlight Bleed Test

10 hours ago, Wilson Cockpitmaster said:

Hi all:

Testing out our new product MCP730 for backlight bleeding test and another key word is 1:1

Please login to display this image.

cool .. could you respond to the SPAD developer please :) ...  whole bunch of us that also own the CDU want to buy these but if you won't supply the protocol information he won't be able to implement it... which means all of use won't be buying it we will be buying the coreflight units instead....

Plus one from me too, I'm only interested if Spad support can be added as it makes integration with all aircraft and sims far easier for the user to do themselves, rather than waiting for official support from Cockpit Master which is clearly slow and limited.

Same here. The device (and the EFIS) look great and would make an awesome addition to my home cockpit. But I run everything through spad.next so I can have full control and use the devices for non-737 aircraft in msfs as well. Please do communicate with the spad.next developer. It would be a dealbreaker if there were no coordination and support via spad. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/27/2022 at 9:38 PM, LesOReilly said:

cool .. could you respond to the SPAD developer please :) ...  whole bunch of us that also own the CDU want to buy these but if you won't supply the protocol information he won't be able to implement it... which means all of use won't be buying it we will be buying the coreflight units instead....

Yes we will open the bridge software sdk to you as soon as we release the MCP EFIS and CDU for 747/777.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/21/2022 at 1:20 AM, Wilson Cockpitmaster said:

Yes we will open the bridge software sdk to you as soon as we release the MCP EFIS and CDU for 747/777.

Thanks!  looking forward to buying the MCP and EFIS but they have to work with SPAD :) so I don't need to work with other software and always make it work with any plane :)