Unable to download Antarctica XP

Hi,

I couldn't download Antarctica XP (Part 3) 1.0. I've checked previous topic and all of the solutions doesn't work for me, all links ended up showing ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I know this topic resolved a while ago. However, I am struggling to download any of the Antarctica XP packages. When I click the "download this file" option, nothing happens. I tried downloading through Microsoft Edge, but I got the response "this file is not safe to download" and then nothing else happens. Any suggestions to get access to the packages? 

Many Thanks,

Bob

vor 12 Stunden schrieb bobsman227:

I know this topic resolved a while ago. However, I am struggling to download any of the Antarctica XP packages. When I click the "download this file" option, nothing happens. I tried downloading through Microsoft Edge, but I got the response "this file is not safe to download" and then nothing else happens. Any suggestions to get access to the packages?

Sounds like another issue than discussed in this thread. In your case, the cause is more of a security setting in your OS or web browser. We keep getting reports like this from time to time: Trying an alternative web browser e.g. Firefox always helped. See also this thread: 

• 11 months later...

hey guys same issue happening again!

*edit* 

was able to download through another browser, you were right its some security problem with chrome - had to tell my PC 3 times it wasnt a virus 

• Upvote 1