Menorca MSFS (and Ibiza V2) (Released)

Autopiloth

• Developer

Hello,
Sim-wings is back to the Balearic Islands.
Our next release (very soon) will be Menorca for MSFS. Please enjoy the shown sreenshots.
Features will be published at the product page later.
We are also working on a new Ibiza Version 2 (Ibiza v2) which will be a free update for our customers. Screenshots
will follow in a seperate post later.

Thorsten

Please login to display this image.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Been waiting for this for a long time! Nice to see it's had some updates such as the newly painted ATC tower and interior etc. Always was one of my favourite sceneries for P3D. I go away on holiday there in 20 days, so a virtual flight on MSFS is in order I think!

• Like 1

It's looking amazing, can't wait for this release & Ibiza V2 ! May be unrelated, but do you plan to update EDDH & EDDM to feature the VDGS you already included in GCLP/GCLA/GCTS ? It would be great :)

Since the recent release of GSX I wonder if you will include a GSX config for these airports. Or will the Community have to do their own? (which is also fine I guess)

• Like 1