Can't engage AP on CRJ 700

PGspy18

Hello,

After takeoff I am completely unable to enable the autpilot. No warnings, yaw damper is enabled, I don't have the bravo throttle and nothing is assigned to avionics master. I even tried explicitly assigning a key to set avionics 1 and 2 on, and still I can't enable the autopilot. I've attached a screenshot.

Any help would be appreciated!

Please login to display this image.

How do you try to engage tha AP, by clicking on the button in the AP panel? Your config seems to be ok so far and in the CRJ i do not need to switch avionics on/off.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Just adding one thought to Ha_Ma's question

Physically unplug every controls connected to the PC (Stick, yoke, throttle, etc.) and try to engage the AP using only the mouse.
This will rule out completely any hardware interference.

• Upvote 1

Huh, the problem just sorta resolved itself. Maybe it was just a weird first launch artifact?

At any rate, I can engage the autopilot now, so that's good I guess. 🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic