Simwing EDDH issue

TAROM

Hello

First of all congratulations for the great scenery!

I have a problem in P3D v4, though with a strange red cross apperaing on the scenery. Please see the shots.

I don't  know if it is scenery or with SODE-Jetways (that I have also installed). I have also put the location as per charts.

Any ideeas what the problem is?

Cheers,

Mircea

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

The red cross normally is generated by Sode, when there is a xml active to place an object, where the related simobject is missing.

The cross on you screen seams to be a missing windsock, that is placed by a sode xml file. 

But the sim-wings EDDH scenery don‘t use sode for windsockes, even when the correct files for the free (but not supported) Sode-jetways is used.

Looks like you have a sode file from any other Hamburg product (like Justsim) in your sode xml folder active.

No issue for Aerosoft or sim-wings.

Thank you very much for both answers 

As for the versions I have to check the p3d , I know it’s.5 I only can check in a few days, just took my PC to maintaince  . As for the scenery I bought it last week and updated via Aerosoft tool to the latest version 

I had indeed uninstalled the Justsim EDDH and installed Simwings  I have to check how to get rid of it

very much appreciated your input! Thanks 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.