Tourist Bus Simulator Force Feedback for Steering Wheels on consoles.

NIGHTROD

There is no forcefeedback support for steering wheels on xbox s/x and ps5 and it's impossible to play. 

I have xbox series x, i have logitech g920, i have tourist bus simulator. Everythings is licenced and okay but i can't play.

When will the update come anybody knows a date?

This is a game with a simulator in it's name. So it's not be a promised, it's a  necessity.

And of course if you say we support logitech g920 then you must add force feedback.

İf you won't; you must say, we are semi supporting sorry guys ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

If it is not listed on the product page, it is not a feature and the fact that a certain piece of hardware offers some functionality does not automatically mean thar it will be supported by any software. And when you say that is is impossible to play, then this is your personal opinion, but not the opinion of thousands of other users. Sorry.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.