how long for an order to be processed?

OPDrewski

hello! as in the title i'm wondering how long it takes for an order to be processed? i bought a track clip pro on the 8th AND paid for express, and on the 16th the order have still not been processed. also... why did i have to pay for 60€ of transport on a 50€ product?

honestly i dont mind for it to take a while, but why pay for express if it takes over a week to even be taken into account?

• Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

@OPDrewski Express means the time of delivery and not the complete order process. And Express in foreign countries is always expensive, no matter whether the product costs 5 or 500 Euro. For the rest of your question please contatct Aerosoft directly with your order number.

• Aerosoft

Also, if you are outside EU, there are custom procedures.

And these procedures can take a while. This while is never included in the delivery time.
This is completly independant from either the diligence of Aerosoft handling and shipping your order
AND the carrier transporting it as an express shipment.

update: 11 days in and my order still havent been processed yet, and i dont have any shipping number, and the support have been silent since the 16th... dosent look promising 

6 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Okay, I did see you send a mail. It was closed and that is not right. 

This issue is now mine. I will fix it.

looking forward to your help! thanks alot