VDGS Flight Number Display

WernerAir

Hi there,

I really enjoy the VDGS even though unfortunately it is available to me at only two airports yet - more are hopefully still to come.

Anyway, one thing I wanted to ask about was whether it is the optimum solution that the VDGS takes the flight number only from the MSFS flight setup. The thing is: if I land somewhere (say EDLP) and then plan the next flight in SimBrief and depart directly without exiting the simulator, I will have no chance to change the flight number in the sim menu. As a result, the VDGS will display the same flight number for my arrival and later for my subsequent departure. In my opinion, it would be better if the flight number could also be edited in the VDGS user interface that I can call up with Shift+V. (The luxury solution, of course, would be if Flight number, TOBT and Destination Airport could be imported from SimBrief, but I understand if this is too complicated to be worth the development effort.)

In any case, keep up the good work!

• 4 months later...