Brno - No ground vehicle services

Er!k

Hello Aerosoft,

I was just about to start a flight from Brno, but no ground service vehicles (ramp connection/stairs, baggage, catering) are available. Maybe this is due to the size of the parking spot? According to the airport 738 and A320 should be able to fly there... Can you please check?

Please login to display this image.

22 hours ago, Er!k said:

Hello Aerosoft,

I was just about to start a flight from Brno, but no ground service vehicles (ramp connection/stairs, baggage, catering) are available. Maybe this is due to the size of the parking spot? According to the airport 738 and A320 should be able to fly there... Can you please check?

Good afternoon!
I am the author of the Brno project, my name is Pavel.

Thank you for purchasing Brno.
To the point of your question. The size of the parking lot in this case is not to blame, I needed to change the type of parking.
I already fixed it, now everything is fine.
I think that we will do so. Over the course of a few days, I will collect feedback and immediately make an update. If there is no voluminous work, I will send an update to Aerosoft within 10 days and we will release the update.
Regarding which planes the Brno airport accepts. In addition to Boeing737, A320, the airport also accepts Boeing 767, 767, even 747 and An-124 :)
Thanks again for your purchase and sorry for this shortcoming!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Pavel1971 said:

Good afternoon!
I am the author of the Brno project, my name is Pavel.

Thank you for purchasing Brno.
To the point of your question. The size of the parking lot in this case is not to blame, I needed to change the type of parking.
I already fixed it, now everything is fine.
I think that we will do so. Over the course of a few days, I will collect feedback and immediately make an update. If there is no voluminous work, I will send an update to Aerosoft within 10 days and we will release the update.
Regarding which planes the Brno airport accepts. In addition to Boeing737, A320, the airport also accepts Boeing 767, 767, even 747 and An-124 :)
Thanks again for your purchase and sorry for this shortcoming!

Thanks for the explanation Pavel and the great job you did on the airport! Looking forward to the fix :)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Pavel1971 Many thanks for the Brno update. However I found 2 issues left after the update:

1. The parkings are labeled as 'gates'. When doing so you cannot have 'ramp connection' (=stairs) as ground services since it expects a jetway. If you change the type from GATE to RAMP_GA_LARGE the stairs can be added as well. 

2. When taxiing to runway 27 ATC does not name the taxiways, also the taxi ribbon is not visible

I have attached screens of both issues.

• Upvote 2

Thank you for pointing out this nuance. 
I will keep it in mind. I think that preparing the next update right now is not worth it. In my project, I will fix it and include it in an update that I plan to do at the end of this year, perhaps even earlier.

19 minutes ago, Pavel1971 said:

Thank you for pointing out this nuance. 
I will keep it in mind. I think that preparing the next update right now is not worth it. In my project, I will fix it and include it in an update that I plan to do at the end of this year, perhaps even earlier.

Fair enough :)

This is Bratislava. I already immediately made changes in this project.
I think you will be sympathetic to the fact that we will correct this shortcoming towards the end of the year.
It can be fixed within half an hour, but...
Thank you!

• Like 1