Don't understand why you force people to buy the 550-700 to have access to the 900-1000...

Martín Agua

At this point, I've read and heard hundreds of users saying things like "I love the CRJ, I would like to fly it in MSFS, but I'm just interested in buying the 900-1000 and Aerosoft force you to buy the 550-700. I don't want to pay double for a plane variant that I'm not going to use never". Just make an option to buy the 900-1000 for 50€ and then an optional upgrade to the 550-700 for 20€ 😑. The more CRJs sold, the better for everyone, and the current sales format discourages many people from buying a CRJ, and even more so now that there are already many airliners in MSFS at reasonable price. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Martín Agua said:

At this point, I've read and heard hundreds of users saying things like "I love the CRJ, I would like to fly it in MSFS, but I'm just interested in buying the 900-1000 and Aerosoft force you to buy the 550-700. I don't want to pay double for a plane variant that I'm not going to use never". Just make an option to buy the 900-1000 for 50€ and then an optional upgrade to the 550-700 for 20€ 😑. The more CRJs sold, the better for everyone, and the current sales format discourages many people from buying a CRJ, and even more so now that there are already many airliners in MSFS at reasonable price. 

I don't see where you are forced into buying anything.  You either by the package as offered or don't.  Unless you are under some hypnotic trance you should have full use of your abilities.  You also don't pay double the price.  You pay exactly 40% more for double the aircraft.  You see how good that looks when one applies proper math.  Just to make sure you understand, if you were to pay double (which would be fair for double the aircraft) you would pay 100 euro not 70 euro.  You math was way off.  You assertion that more CRJ sold would be better for everyone is a non sequitur.  I'll bet you cannot even tell us how more CRJs sold would be beneficial to you, much less EVERYONE.  The current model may discourage you but again you are in no position to say it discourages anyone else.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Crabby said:

I don't see where you are forced into buying anything.  You either by the package as offered or don't.  Unless you are under some hypnotic trance you should have full use of your abilities.  You also don't pay double the price.  You pay exactly 40% more for double the aircraft.  You see how good that looks when one applies proper math.  Just to make sure you understand, if you were to pay double (which would be fair for double the aircraft) you would pay 100 euro not 70 euro.  You math was way off.  You assertion that more CRJ sold would be better for everyone is a non sequitur.  I'll bet you cannot even tell us how more CRJs sold would be beneficial to you, much less EVERYONE.  The current model may discourage you but again you are in no position to say it discourages anyone else.   

Your reading comprehension is not very good. Obviusly the 900-1000 would not be worth only 20€ as an individual pack, so the fair thing is saying that is a 35/35. If you want the 900-1000, you have to pay 70€ to get2 packs, one of them you are not going to use never, so you are wasting half of your money. Anyway, I asked for a simetrical option where you can buy the 900-1000 pack for 50€ and a optional reduced price of 20€ for the 550-700 extension instead of asking like "Hey, why you don't let us buy just the 900-1000 for 20€ 🤪"

27 minutes ago, Martín Agua said:

Your reading comprehension is not very good. Obviusly the 900-1000 would not be worth only 20€ as an individual pack, so the fair thing is saying that is a 35/35. If you want the 900-1000, you have to pay 70€ to get2 packs, one of them you are not going to use never, so you are wasting half of your money. Anyway, I asked for a simetrical option where you can buy the 900-1000 pack for 50€ and a optional reduced price of 20€ for the 550-700 extension instead of asking like "Hey, why you don't let us buy just the 900-1000 for 20€ 🤪"

My reading comprehension is just fine.  You said " I don't want to pay double for a plane variant that I'm not going to use never" You said double.  Now you also went on to tell AS how to price their stuff based on what you want.  That is not the way the world or the markets work.  You also complained about being forced into XYZ.  Again you are not forced.  Look at the price and if you want it get it. If you don't like the price walk away.  I don't believe you live in a tyrannical country that forces its citizens to purchase the CRJ under penalty of prison or death. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

Asked and answered. It is the way it is as posted by Mathijs.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Herman locked this topic