Major (strange...) Bug since 1.2.2 (not present in 1.2.1)

Skypat

Just for your information:

I made some further tests.

I set all asobo generic twinjets 'isAirTraffic' to zero

I set the ST default TJM livery 'isAirTraffic' (FLIGHTSIM.0) to 1.

What now happens in EDDK (Aerosoft) is the following: on all positions which have some kind of a weird ",," in their parking codes (some are coded like ",,,DHL,TUI" - some are coded like "," - some are coded like ",,,,,") the white ST default twinjet livery is now used. On all positions with correct codes (e.g. "EWG,DHL,TUI" or just one code like "DHL") there are correct ST liveries. But also on all parking positions which have no parking code (emtpy) also the white default ST livery is now used.

Next test: I will set the 'isAirTraffic' on the white default ST livery back to zero and see what happens (especially with the weird coded spots).

BTW: one correction from my previous post: in the ST liveries, by default only the first white livery (flightsim.0) 'isAirTraffic' is set to zero. All others are set to 1.

So this should be my final post and the conclusion:

First of all: actually everything is configured correctly by default from the ST side (shoutout to @Simple Traffic!!).

You can't do it in any other way (or you would mess up something else) - at least right now (who knows what future MSFS updates bring to us).

If you're unhappy with the low populated airports with live traffic (especially in Europe) and would like to turn up Gound Aircraft Density (against the recommendations in the ST manual) you have to be aware of the following

• aircrafts which are randomly placed at a gate or parking position by the sim can be default Asobo AI liveries
  • the amount of default Asobo liveries you'll see, depends on how the developer of the respective (addon) airport coded its parking positions and gates (some do it right, many do it wrong)

If you want to get rid of these default Asobo liveries do the following (at your own risk, so make backups of the files you edit)

• go into your MSFS ../packages/official folder (where all the MSFS default and Marketplace stuff is)
  • look for the Asobo generic AI aircraft folders.
  • These folders are mainly "asobo-aircraft-generic-airliner-quadengines" and "asobo-aircraft-generic-airliner-twinengines"
  • find the "aircraft.cfg" in every of the two folders and open it (with a simple text editor)
  • look for the section that begins with

[FLTSIM.0]

• inside this section look for the entry
isAirTraffic = 1
  • and change it to 0 (zero)
  • repeat that with any other following [FLTSIM.XX] section in the aircraft.cfg

If you've done that correctly, you shouldn't see any Asobo AI airliner livery on any parking spot anymore.

• Like 3