Ground Services and FollowMe are not visible in x-plane 11

Bobby V

I running x-plane 11 on an iMac.  I'm also running the SAM3 plugin.  I've purchased the Follow Me and the Ground Services from Sam3.  I copied the SAM folder and pasted it in the Resources/plugins folder of X-plane 11.  I followed the install and activate instructions from SAM3 with no issues.  I ran the OS Content Manager and updated the SAM3, activated the Follow Me and the Ground Services, no problems.  I than opened x-plane 11 to the LR 737-800.  The SAM plugin is loaded in the plugins menu.  I open she SAM3 main window and set the preflight info.  Ran preflight, jetway config, move the Ground Services sliders for crew, fuel, etc., selected "Load" and nothing is visible.  Under the Ground Services column the time is changing and the aircraft weights is changing, but nothing visible.  I'm attaching my log.txt file and the SAM log.txt file.  Looking at the log file, it looks like Ground Services can't find the vehicles.  I'm hoping it's a simple fix.

I'm also getting a "Failed Starting FollowMe Guidance, Vehicle Instance Error" for the FollowMe.  I've had FollowMe for some time now and it always worked, now it doesn't work.

Log.txt 2022.08.03-07.01.21-log.txt

My problem with SAM3 Ground Service and FollowMe has been resolved.  On the SAM3 Main Window the "Library Files" need to be automatically added by SAM3.  Doing this automatically adds the correct location of the ground services and follow me into the scenery_ini file.  This should be mentioned when downloading.

Hello Heinz, I have another question about SAM3 Follow Me I'm hoping you can help me with.  I use the SAM Follow Me a lot for departures and arrivals, it works great.  For some reason holding point E11 does not show up in the Departure Follow Me drop down window (see attached).  I have my taxi routes and the E11 holding also attached.  I get no errors in WED so my taxi routes are good.  Holding Point E11 is listed exactly as the other holding points are listed in WED, but for some reason I can't get the E11 to list.  E11 is my holding point for runway 11 at KMSY.  Is there a file for this listing in Follow Me that I can edit to insert the E11 locations?  Any suggestions why HLDG Point E11 doesn't show up?  I exported the apt.dat file to overwrite the apt.dat file located in KMSY folder, but that didn't work.  I also, removed the apt.cache file in KMSY folder, but SAM3 would NOT create a new file after several restarts, so I put the apt.cache file back in the KMSY folder.  So, I'm right back where I started with holding point E11 not listed in Follow Me.  Any suggestions?  Thanks 

Please login to display this image.