Freezing & CTD

amanlulo

Hi,

I had to deactivate the CRJ since in the last times, at opening (starting with airplane ready to TO), the sim freezes and/or CTD after trying to set the flight parameters (FMC, altitude, etc).

Thanks for any help & regards,

Fulvio

• Deputy Sheriffs

1. CRJ up to date?

2. Buy at marketplace or directly from Aersoft

3. Detailed error message (check the Windows Eventviewer)

• Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just gave it a try and had no problems at all.

Are you maybe using SU10 beta?

Did you try to empty the Community folder with the CRJ left?

Any other tools that might interfere?

Hi, after the last CTD, I went to the event log, but I din't find any report; so I begun to think that the sim itself didn't CTD, but my pc closes by itself. I check my case and looking at a Crystal app, I saw that one disk was  in red alert for its high temperature. I opend one side panel just to let the pc get cooler, and - after 4/5 flights, I finally realized that all my troubles had a unique culprit, pc overheating.

Now all is going well; no sim freezing, fly with AI traffic, Live Weather etc etc. Hope this feedback may be of some help to other users.

BTW, thanks for your quick support,

Fulvio

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.