MSFS 2020 PMDG 737-600 not connecting

8 hours ago, Andy B. said:

You will need to enable the SDK data broadcast in the cfg file like you did for the 700.

I did not do that for the 700 and it worked fine. I don't even know what you are talking about, but I would try it if I knew how to do it. Where is this file and how do I enable it? Thanks. 

Still no fix for this. I tried to redownload 10.4...no difference. I tried downloading more liveries from the command center...nothing.   Andy B. seems to have an answer, but I don't understand how to do what he mentions. Someone on the PMDG gave a similar cryptic answer, as well.  We are not all computer gurus. I can't find any how to's on Youtube for this either.  Frustrating. I was hoping to try out this smaller version of the 737. But at least CPM now works on the -700. I don't regret donating the $35 to PMDG. They are a fine company.

not working 600 yet, need to change the ini file manually. 

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\pmdg-aircraft-737\work

dd to end of 737_Options.ini

[SDK]
EnableDataBroadcast=1
EnableCDUBroadcast.0=1
EnableCDUBroadcast.1=1

14 hours ago, moonbst1 said:

not working 600 yet, need to change the ini file manually. 

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\pmdg-aircraft-737\work

dd to end of 737_Options.ini

[SDK]
EnableDataBroadcast=1
EnableCDUBroadcast.0=1
EnableCDUBroadcast.1=1

I already have those lines. Do you mean in the 736 ini file?

26 minutes ago, AIRRICH said:

I already have those lines. Do you mean in the 736 ini file?

I take it back! It did work once I got the last line to stop deleting. Thanks. Here's hoping it continues to work.

• 2 weeks later...