Thank you Aerosoft

gazza

Can I just say thank you for a wonderful product. It has certainly kept my interest going in MSFS after all these months.

Like a lot of people, once Just Flight's FS Traffic is released I will be over their with my cash, but like I said earlier, thanks.

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just purchased ST and I wanted to pass along my thanks as well. I tried everything I could think of to get rid of those awful default MSFS planes, but finally gave up and found that your app would do that. I have to admit I'd have paid double what I did - $15 is a steal. Lo and behold, no more ugly mess! I understand that you can't get rid of Asobo's - how do I put this - "undocumented features" when it comes to AI aircraft, but MSFS is a joy again.

BTW I'm convinced that the low grades this app gets on the MSFS Marketplace is simply due to people not reading the VERY CLEARLY DOCUMENTED details of what your app does and what it does not do. Kudos to you for taking the time to inform the public of those points so we would know ahead of time whether or not we would want to purchase the product.

• Thanks 2

Hello,

i agree totally

despite some (minor) issues, at this time the best useful and stable combo is FSHUD & Aerosoft Simple Traffic

it will great enhance FS2020.

Best regards

• Thanks 1