Telemetry?

@Mathijs Kok I wonder if you have any telemetry on how may users purchased this aircraft vs how many are flying it?

Mine's in the hangar until the sound is fixed.  I also support those who are asking for GTN750 integration - either version.  This is indeed available on most add-on aircraft.

If you can't say when the sound will be fixed, please can I have a refund?

I don't really fly it much anymore, the magical air brake on approach just kills it for me. Hopefully one day they make a decent effort at fixing it. You will never get the sound fixed. You might as well install the sound pack offered on Patreon, it's pretty good.

• mopperle locked and unlocked this topic
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Of course Aerosoft knows how many licenses have been sold and of course they will not publish those numbers and of course there is no kind of "telemetry" to measure the usage of any kind of add-on.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.