Twin Otter on floats won't turn in the water

Hi.  I am using the de Havilland Canada DHC-6-300 Floats Pax version of the Twin Otter (the yellow & blue Trans Maldivian Airways livery).  Using live weather for VRMM (Male International in the Maldives) today, I could not turn the Twin Otter, with full rudder deflection, for both directions.  The live weather for VRMM had a little wind and the waves were a little choppy, but in my opinion, those types of waves are standard for a typical day in the Maldives.  In real life, with those waves and winds that I had for live weather today, the Twin Otter on floats would be able to turn, no problem.  However, I still could not turn the Twin Otter with full rudder in MSFS.  The only way I was able to turn the Twin Otter was by changing the live weather back to clear skies and no wind, and then I could turn the Twin Otter, with full rudder deflection.

Is there another switch I need to turn on or arm, so that I can turn the Twin Otter?

• 2 weeks later...