ENVA black textures

stanlmuc7310

i installed ENVA (latest version 1.1.0.0) for MSFS via Aerosoft One (as recommended in the Aerosoft One Library). Unfortunately there are black terrain places all over. MSFS seems not to recognize the ENVA scenery. I uninstalled the product, deleted the conten.xml file an restartet MSFS. The default ENVA airport  looked like before with black places all over.

Is this an ASOBO scenery problem or an Aerosoft software problem?? I assume the first, who can help me out with this?

Thanks in advance

(screenshot attached)

Please login to display this image.

I have no other addon installed, thats the strange thing about it, latest sim version here with all world updates. and these black textures seem to be in other norwegian default airports too. could it be a world update 5 problem? thanks for your answer anyway.

regards

Udo

ok to keep u posted:

Jonas u were right, it was the bijan season pack, which caused the problem, with a terrain mask. His software workes very fine so far and had no issues except in norway obviously. So as suspected no aerosoft ENVA problem.

Thanks for your addon hint (Fixierungsfehler haha…..).

Best regards

Udo

• Thanks 2

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.