Sim-Wings GCTS Tenerife Sur: Lampposts blocking Taxiways D2 and D3

Flyingpaul1980

Hi all,

i noticed that in Sim-Wings' rendition of Reina Sofia, the Taxiways D2 and D3 (access to the main Apron) are blocked by a Lamp Post. According to google maps, there should not even be light posts for the "2nd row" of the Apron.

Could you please forward this to the developer?

Thanks in Advance,

Paul

• Developer

This Spotlights have nothing to do with the sim-wings product, they are not part of it. The Spotlights (poles) of the sim-wings airport scenery you see in the background in front of the terminal.

I have no idea, who or what generate the spotlights of your sceenshot, we (sim-wings) have no object there.

Did you have any other addons or mods on your system, which are related to the canaries area?

and…never heard about such an issue before. So please check your system first.

• Upvote 2

vor 14 Stunden schrieb OPabst:

This Spotlights have nothing to do with the sim-wings product, they are not part of it. The Spotlights (poles) of the sim-wings airport scenery you see in the background in front of the terminal.

I have no idea, who or what generate the spotlights of your sceenshot, we (sim-wings) have no object there.

Did you have any other addons or mods on your system, which are related to the canaries area?

Moin Oliver, I will investigate and give you feedback what caused it

vor 15 Stunden schrieb OPabst:

okay, it was this addon: 

https://flightsim.to/file/8614/airports-lights

i was not aware that it also plants light posts, i thought it would just illuminate by using "floating light sources".

Anyways, sorry für die Umstände.

Many greetings and a sunny Sunday!

Paul

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Developer
6 hours ago, Flyingpaul1980 said:

okay, it was this addon: 

i was not aware that it also plants light posts, i thought it would just illuminate by using "floating light sources".

Many greetings and a sunny Sunday!

Paul

Take care what you install, special from such web sites. They don‘t take care about issues you have.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
On 7/24/2022 at 3:09 PM, Flyingpaul1980 said:

okay, it was this addon: 

Sorry? No, we are happy to learn about these things!

As Oliver stated, it is utterly impossible for us to prevent these issues so we depend on reports like yours.

• Like 2