CTD Ntdll.dll

keithgiannni

Good morning from as steamy 39 degrees UK!!! (What better excuse to hide indoors on the Sim!!!).

Since purchasing this fine CRJ aircraft I have been plagued by the above faulting error and printed here.

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 5.3.17.28160, time stamp: 0x61e6ab02
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.1806, time stamp: 0x1000a5b9
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000000a6e3b
Faulting process ID: 0x3858
Faulting application start time: 0x01d89b59d042ef5a
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\Prepar3D.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report ID: b0ff216c-0fa5-40b8-b84a-78eeeb43755d
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

I have seen in the Forum this is not uncommon. It seems to strike during pushback, or in the cruise. It is impossible to recreate or tie to a single area as far as I can see. I have the latest release  2.5.0.6. Proceeding the latest CTD is . Net runtime error with this text:

Application: Prepar3D.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: exception code c0000005, exception address 00007FFE2D616E3B

Unfortunately the a/c is unflyable at the moment. I have searched forums such as P3D and tried solutions to no avail. It only happens to this aircraft. I have a hangar full of others, FS Labs, PMDG, QW, Majestic, CaptSim etc. 

Can I ask if others are having this issue? Has anyone found a solution? Any assistance gratefully received! 

I have W10, P3DV5.3. 

Kind regards,

Keith