Reflective/Glossy Texture on Aerosoft Airbus A320/321 Pro in P3Dv5(5.3)

Hi,I have noticed my Aerosoft Airbus A320 Professional appears too much reflective/Glossy on the outside(all base + downloaded texture repaints).

Using Prepar3D v5.3(latest version +hotfix applied)

All settings to medium,reflection to medium settings in sim.

I have not faced this issue with P3D v4/4.5. 

I use EA(Enhanced Atmospherics) ON,but tried deleteing Shaders,turning EA OFF,but still the textures look glossy.I have seen someone here post a similar issue and still didnt find a suitable solution to this problem.I do not see the issue with the Aerosoft A330Pro,as the textures appear fine as its a PBR model.

Its really annoying with the texture issue on these buses.Is there a way to fix this issue,or atleast to reduce the glossiness on the exterior textures?

Kindly Help.

Below are the texture images in comparison to the A330 Pro.

-Akash Prakash

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'll answer you before anyone else does. LM changed the legacy shader with P3Dv5.1 (or 5.2). Unfortunately, this leads to the fact that the small Airbus looks like he looks. But this does not only affect the 320 family, also the 717 from TFDi looks the same in 5.3. Unfortunately, nothing more will come from Aerosoft here. For reasons. The official answer is that they would have to rework the models to be able to implement "real" PBR. More likely is that P3D is dead for Aerosoft and they do not want to put any more effort in here. And we as customers have to live with the fact that our purchased product looks like crap from the outside. 
For the 717 there is at least a PBR mod in the TFDi forum. For the 320 family unfortunately not.