T/O message sync?

nwva

when I',m ready for take off, I have the message T/O config ok,  but when i press the T/O button, i get a message "sync" and not "T O"     am i missing something in my set up,  

I was unaware there is a T/O button?  You have to move the throttles to the TOGA detent.   Synch means the engines are not in sync with regards to N1 probably and the other message means you are not in the TOGA detent I believe. 

On 7/15/2022 at 5:12 AM, nwva said:

when I',m ready for take off, I have the message T/O config ok,  but when i press the T/O button, i get a message "sync" and not "T O"     am i missing something in my set up,  

When you press the T/O button, is that a button on your joystick that you have assigned or are you clicking the TO/GA button on the thrust levers with the mouse in the virtual cockpit?

If it is a button on your joystick, I'd suggest it is probably assigned wrong and to the SYNC function, which sets the speed or VS target when you fly manual. Or perhaps you found another bug and it is a messed up assignment in the addon.

46 minutes ago, Ha_Ma said:

Yes, there is one in the left throttle lever ;)

Pssst, there is one on the right thrust lever as well ;) .

vor 4 Stunden schrieb CRJay:

When you press the T/O button, is that a button on your joystick that you have assigned or are you clicking the TO/GA button on the thrust levers with the mouse in the virtual cockpit?

It is a button on my thrust lever (Honeycomb Bravo) and it is assigned to the TO/GA button. Sorry if it was mistaken, but i thought it is the same as T/O...

vor 4 Stunden schrieb CRJay:

Pssst, there is one on the right thrust lever as well ;) .

Oh, really?! Never realised that from the pilot's seat ;)

11 hours ago, Ha_Ma said:

It is a button on my thrust lever (Honeycomb Bravo) and it is assigned to the TO/GA button. Sorry if it was mistaken, but i thought it is the same as T/O...

That question was for @nwva :P. Since they are seeing SYNC when pressing TO/GA, there might be something messed up in their assignments if they are pressing the button via some hardware like thrust levers/joystick/yoke etc.

• Upvote 1

when i press the button on the throttle quadrant i get the message TO  TO   but when i press the screw shortcut i get the message sync