July's Screenshot Contest: Climbing Out

• Deputy Sheriffs

Folks,

My sincerest apologies - July has been a very busy month work wise that simulation has been put on the back burner for a bit.  However, I think I have a few from my archives to depict this month's contest, and I'll even extend it an extra 5 days.

This month we'd like to see some of your creativity during climb outs from some of your favorite airports/airfields.

Global Crossing departing Fort Lauderdale Int'l (Fenix A320)

Please login to display this image.

JetBlue climbing out of Fort Lauderdale Int'l (FlyByWire A320)

Caribbean Airlines departing Vigie, St. Lucia, TPLC (PMDG B737-700)

Climbing out at 1500 feet p/min RW07 from V.C.Bird Int'l (Carenado Seneca V))

Climbing out of John Osborne -TRPG (Carenado Seneca V)

Climbing out from CYTZ - Toronto Billy Bishop (Milviz Cessna 310R)

Grumman Goose climbing out of the water harbour from St. Barths

Climbing out of St. Barths on a beautiful summer morning (Aerosoft Twin Otter Amphibian)

As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image if you post more than one - ONLY the first entry will be judged and the others deleted.

Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.  If you fail to post an image based on the theme of the month, it is very likely that the image will not be considered during "judgment day".

This a multi-sim platform for your "FLIGHT" images as we welcome Prepar3D, MSFS 2020, X-Plane, DCS, Infinite Flight and even AeroFly images.  

Good luck to all participants.

Please kindly click on this screenshot to get crisp sharp view of the take off.

This is wing view of climb out after take off from klga laguardia airport runway 31 where you can see the bridge called Riker Island bridge also known as Francis R Buono Memorial bridge that leads to Riker Island known for prisons seen on lower right corner of screenshot . The water body is called East River and in far background you can see skyline of Manhattan baked in amazing sunrise giving off many color tones of the sky!!!

On the airport ground, if you see the triangle shape apron, it is called transient parking and the taxiway on bottom of triangle shape is taixiway DD

If you can see the lighted green strip just next to the entrance of the bridge in Elmust, Queens, that is park consisted of six baseball fields which is official home of Elmjack little league baseball

• Like 1

Gulf Air A320 during it's climb after take-off from Dubai Int'l Airport (OMDB), Runway 30 with the city scene in the background.

Cheers - Herman

• Like 1

My late July/early August entry...something from a earlier pictorial (10/21).

As always [CLICK] to see the larger version, and of course good luck to everyone...Darryl

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On 7/27/2022 at 7:42 PM, Aphelion said:

Congratulations Aphelion on winning July's Screenshot contest.  Great capture departing Cyril E. King with the sun beginning to set.

Email to follow shortly!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1