Next Update

jay jay

Now that the hotfix is finally out, what the status of the next update?   Where does it stand in the process?  Any information from the Aerosoft team would be appreciated. 

• Upvote 1

I see there was a Marketplace update for the CRJ yesterday, but nothing on Aerosoft yet? Was that the hotfix that was released already for non-marketplace customers or is this something new?

i tought updates will be published simultaneusly?

vor 11 Stunden schrieb jay jay:

How those updates coming along? Not a lot of activity on these forums anymore.   

Jay Jay is not wrong with his expression regarding activity in the forums. One topic I opened on January 6th has still not any dev or admin / mod response. For the other topic I am waiting more than one week now. Are you guys on summer holidays? If yes, no problem at all.

• Like 5

On 7/20/2022 at 6:59 PM, thokle said:

Jay Jay is not wrong with his expression regarding activity in the forums. One topic I opened on January 6th has still not any dev or admin / mod response. For the other topic I am waiting more than one week now. Are you guys on summer holidays? If yes, no problem at all.

Unfortunately, I've seen a dozen or more posts where well-meaning people have brought up legitimate flaws with the sim and they are completely ignored by those in charge.  

• Like 6

Am 22.7.2022 um 03:20 schrieb jay jay:

Unfortunately, I've seen a dozen or more posts where well-meaning people have brought up legitimate flaws with the sim and they are completely ignored by those in charge.  

So true, no fixes have been released for the "burning" issues for this otherwise nice aircraft. (LNAV mainly and pitch behaviour in certain situations ..)

I am afraid this will stay, since other (new) projects have priority.

Same for the Twotter, from what i am reading ...

IMO !    I see only excuses and delay tactics

Unless these things get (really) fixed I'll not buy ANY "AEROSOFT quality" aircraft , for sure !!

Sorry to say ..

Oliver

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

• Aerosoft
On 7/24/2022 at 9:36 AM, JetNoise said:

Unless these things get (really) fixed I'll not buy ANY "AEROSOFT quality" aircraft , for sure !!

That is fine, we encourage costumers to make buying decisions on how they feel about the company. 

• Upvote 4

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Mathijs Kok:

That is fine, we encourage costumers to make buying decisions on how they feel about the company. 

I have no hard feelings about the company, Sir. Just the quality, support and feedback (like this one) from you people ...

If you look at my records, you'll see that i have bought MANY !! items for three different sims over all these years, so ....

Oliver Kohl

Customer 😉

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

If you have the time to respond to that post, why do you not have the time to respond to all those other posts where your customers brought up legitimate issues with your product?    

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

That is NOT the correct answer! You should be doing everything possible to keep your paying customers happy. We don't need flippant replies - we need fixes. 

How we feel about a company depends a lot upon their support - this is something that you as a director should be working hard at!!!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4

10 hours ago, TrevorS said:

That is NOT the correct answer! You should be doing everything possible to keep your paying customers happy. We don't need flippant replies - we need fixes. 

How we feel about a company depends a lot upon their support - this is something that you as a director should be working hard at!!!

And the silence from the Aerosoft crew is deafening.   Sad, there was great potential with the CRJ (much less so with their other release).  It's not a horrible jet but compared to the options out there today, its nothing more than mediocre.  On a side note -  Nice shot taken at PMDG for their lack of an EFB on another post.   Try to throw another company under the bus to deflect criticism.  Classy move. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 7/20/2022 at 9:51 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

The last update was just 11 days ago....

Hi Mathijs.   Just wondering if you now have any news you can share about your next update and when we can expect to see it?    Please advise. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2022 at 6:19 AM, jay jay said:

Hi Mathis,

It's a few more weeks, what's the latest ETA on the next update?

Please advise.

I think you have to give up.

like all customers of the twin otter too. We are just waiting and getting just little updates or no updates.

(Aerosoft is working on the next big SALE product (A330) - all other products are not important because they won't generate enough sale volume = simple economy 123.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Phil_at said:

(Aerosoft is working on the next big SALE product (A330) - all other products are not important because they won't generate enough sale volume = simple economy 123.)

Do you have a source for this tripe?

It's no secret Aerosoft is working on a new Airbus, however I'm more inclined to believe that updates aren't flying out like hotcakes is because Hans is, last I checked, one man, and he has this, the Twin Otter, and the upcoming Asobo ATR (I think) on his plate.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 8/29/2022 at 5:14 AM, Joe Markowski said:

the Twin Otter

Debatable, at this point.

Let’s just say I don’t believe that plane is taking up very much of his time at the moment …

Just an update update.  Since Hulu offered Disney Plus for only an additional 2.99 a month, the AS team is currently busy binge watching the Mandalorian and Obi Wan Kenobi.   It was said that they may get back to business before they begin watching the complete Marvel collection, but nothing was promised.   In other developments, AS has determined that they will redo the entire CRJ line using a mix of Unobtanium and Mandalorian steel.  When asked why, Mathijs stated "because it will be really cool, and the Fenix won't have it."  The Fenix developers are rightfully upset that AS would make the CRJ out of what Fenix called "junky space metals".  A spokesman for Fenix said "They are great for trans warp speed and making the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs, however atmospheric flight may have too many issues to overcome.  If pilots want their fake aircraft made out of fake metals and they blow up causing chaos on VATSIM, don't say we didn't warn you."  PMDG was contacted but so far, they have not given an opinion.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

• Herman locked this topic