Manual start of VDGS?

meurkel

Hi,

I'm suffering from the fact the MSFS exe.xml doesn't start the addons as it's supposed to. I've tried everything to find the cause but no luck. Is there a way to start the app manually?

1 hour ago, meurkel said:

Hi,

I'm suffering from the fact the MSFS exe.xml doesn't start the addons as it's supposed to. I've tried everything to find the cause but no luck. Is there a way to start the app manually?

Had the same problem. I double checked syntax and started msfs in admin mode now it works for me. You could try changing the loading order in the exe.xml.

EDIT: Another thing I can recommend: If it won't work halfway through the loading process of msfs, close it via task manager and start it again (in admin mode!) and press normal mode in game. This does the trick for me almost every time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic