EDDK VDGS doesn't show stands (MSFS Marketplace version 1.0.8)

A BoldOne

For some reason the VDGS stands won't show up in the latest marketplace version of EDDK. After pressing shift+v it only shows "no items to display". I double checked the version number and vdgs files in the installation folder (Official\OneStore) but it won't work. 

EDIT: the log file:

============================INIT============================
                   01.07.2022 | 14:58:12
============================================================
----TIME----|----SENDER----|----ERRORMSG----
15:01:10 | CurrentDialog | Airport 'EDDK' COULD NOT be verified, reason: 'PACKAGE_NAME_UNVERIFIED'
----------------------------------------------
15:04:04 | CurrentDialog | Airport 'EDDK' COULD NOT be verified, reason: 'PACKAGE_NAME_UNVERIFIED'
15:05:46 | CurrentDialog | Airport 'EDDK' COULD NOT be verified, reason: 'PACKAGE_NAME_UNVERIFIED'
===========================DE-INIT==========================
                   01.07.2022 | 15:06:17
============================================================

• Developer

Based on my Informationen I have from Aerosoft, there is no support for the VDGS Systems for Marketplace Versions of Scenery Products for the moment, not only EDDK. The Systems could only be „static“ Boxes for the moment.

Aerosoft is in discussion with Microsoft about the way how to handle the need Modules in Marketplace Install.

We (sim-wings) have the same problem in La Palma, Teneriffa and Gran Canaria.

• Upvote 1

Wow... okay. That's really disappointing. I asked Aerosoft about when it was coming to MSFS store (updates for EDDK, etc.) and they said it usually comes out a month or so after Aerosoft One because of delays from Microsoft updating the Store. Nobody mentioned it wouldn't work. That's crazy!!

15 hours ago, OPabst said:

Based on my Informationen I have from Aerosoft, there is no support for the VDGS Systems for Marketplace Versions of Scenery Products for the moment, not only EDDK. The Systems could only be „static“ Boxes for the moment.

Aerosoft is in discussion with Microsoft about the way how to handle the need Modules in Marketplace Install.

We (sim-wings) have the same problem in La Palma, Teneriffa and Gran Canaria.

Well that's unfortunate. I hope this will change soon. For Aerosoft's sake and yours at sim-wings too.

14 hours ago, ollie.j said:

Wow... okay. That's really disappointing. I asked Aerosoft about when it was coming to MSFS store (updates for EDDK, etc.) and they said it usually comes out a month or so after Aerosoft One because of delays from Microsoft updating the Store. Nobody mentioned it wouldn't work. That's crazy!!

Well I think it's more of an Asobo kind of issue. It is typically. :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I just found a post in the Flight Simulator forum: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/aerosoft-vdgs-update-for-marketplace-airport/519587/8

With the current driver version from Aerosoft One, I can actually use VDGS at EDDK in the Marketplace version now, so the problem seems to be solved.

(Now I am full of expectation for EDDH and EDDM to be added to the list of VDGS airports...)

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...