Missing scenery objects

Hi,

Recently I bought Split Airport DLC from Steam for Xplane 11, I took a look on a documentation and it said they must be 4 scenery folders but I have only 3 (that is Split 00 01 02 ) The missing one is mesh. Also (probably) because of it Airport "floats" (this is how it looks). Is there anything way to download manually scenery?

Looks like the custom terrain mesh is either missing or not installed correctly. Did the installation happen via Aerosoft One? Also the X-Plane Log.txt that you can find in the root directory of your X-Plane installation would be helpful (start XP and a new flight at the airport, then exit XP and take the Log.txt and upload it here).

@Heinz Flichtbeil: M2XP has created a custom mesh for the airport in question, but it is actually not an M2XP product. Therefore, this thread is probably better placed in another sub-forum. If you agree, please move this thread. Thanks!

• Administrator

Hello,

Split only has 3 folders. May be the manual is not up to date.

Split is actual in version 1.1.0 and it must have three folders:
Aerosoft - LDSP Split - 00 - Seasons

Aerosoft - LDSP Split - 01 - Airport

Aerosoft - LDSP Split - 02 - Mesh

This you have correctly installed.

Greets Heinz

PS: Important is, that the plugin SAM3 is installed. The airport need it.

You have SAM2 installed. This is too old.

SAM3 you can install on two ways.

Here some tips for that:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/167080-sam3-info/

• Thanks 1

so is it a bug that building is "floating", or I am doing something wrong?

by the way where I can find SAM3 in aerosoft one because when I want to install it manually there is fault that I don't have permission to download it (Error 403)

• Administrator

In Aerosoft One you find it with the Category "Dependencies".

For the download (manually) please ask Stairport for that. This is the developer page:

https://stairportscenerieshelp.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/77000004353

But may be you have to register and then login with the page to download files....

Greets Heinz

vor 4 Stunden schrieb QkPatrykosQk PL:

P.S. I'm kinda a "begginer" in this forum so I don't know how to move this thread 😅

No problem! Actually, the hint "to move the thread" was addressed to Heinz (a forum admin), hence the "@" 😉

vor 3 Stunden schrieb QkPatrykosQk PL:

so is it a bug that building is "floating", or I am doing something wrong?

Nope, the terminal (and other objects) shouldn't float! Just an idea: Please check, that you've "Runways follow terrain contours" enabled in the "General Settings" of X-Plane. This setting is required, otherwise X-Plane probably auto-flattens the entire airport area! Please let us know, if it works!

On 6/28/2022 at 8:22 PM, Heinz Flichtbeil said:

In Aerosoft One you find it with the Category "Dependencies".

I might be "sightless" but I can't find it in this category the only things they are in it are tools for MSFS even if I filter and type SAM nothing comes out

On 6/28/2022 at 11:31 PM, maps2xplane said:

Nope, the terminal (and other objects) shouldn't float! Just an idea: Please check, that you've "Runways follow terrain contours" enabled in the "General Settings" of X-Plane. This setting is required, otherwise X-Plane probably auto-flattens the entire airport area! Please let us know, if it works!

Thanks! That worked I started to worry that my xplane is broken 😅

• Upvote 1