Small stutters in cruise - CRJ 900

TomAce

Hi

Does anybody else experience small stutters every 15-20 seconds in cruise mode with the CRJ 900? I don't have any stutters in other planes like Fenix or FBW A320. I have 30-35+ FPS 

The stutters where present before the last update as well.

• Aerosoft
vor 19 Minuten schrieb TomAce:

Hi

Does anybody else experience small stutters every 15-20 seconds in cruise mode with the CRJ 900? I don't have any stutters in other planes like Fenix or FBW A320. I have 30-35+ FPS 

The stutters where present before the last update as well.

I cannot confirm this. 
Everything is smooth and on average 45-50 FPS in the CRJ.

With me, a few months ago a defective livery had triggered stuttering. 

I would suggest that they remove all add-on's and put it back piece by piece.

If that doesn't bring improvement, then see if all drivers are up-to-date. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, molleh said:

Are you using the new version of FSRealistic by any chance?

No, I'm not. I see many have stutters because of "Yours Control", but I have never installed that either. I cleaned out my Community folder last night. Deleted a lot of liveries and old sceneries which was not confirmed compatible with SU9. Took a flight after the clean up, and there was less stutters, but they where still present. Next thing I will do when I have time is to start a flight with more or less empty community folder and put back piece by piece.

I use Toolbar Pushback which could be the reason for the stutters. 

4 hours ago, TomAce said:

No, I'm not. I see many have stutters because of "Yours Control", but I have never installed that either. I cleaned out my Community folder last night. Deleted a lot of liveries and old sceneries which was not confirmed compatible with SU9. Took a flight after the clean up, and there was less stutters, but they where still present. Next thing I will do when I have time is to start a flight with more or less empty community folder and put back piece by piece.

I use Toolbar Pushback which could be the reason for the stutters. 

I have seen Toolbar Pushback cause stutters in the CRJ, that's as good a place to start as any.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, BaxterChico said:

fsuipc7 Should also cause this stuttering with autosave. 

I would still try to turn this off

I don’t have fsuipc7. I have in fact cleaned the community folder and the stutters are gone. Need to put back the mods piece by piece when I got time. I found out that I had an outdated Nool VDGS mod last night. It could be that mod causing the stutters. I will find out next time I log in.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, TomAce said:

I don’t have fsuipc7. I have in fact cleaned the community folder and the stutters are gone. Need to put back the mods piece by piece when I got time. I found out that I had an outdated Nool VDGS mod last night. It could be that mod causing the stutters. I will find out next time I log in.

I applaud your ability to self-diagnose this.  It is almost always not the plane you are flying, regardless of plane.  Good job!  Be sure to let us know the addon.  Be aware, it could be a liver or scenery too, even if it is not being used. When I do this, I start with only the aircraft I was in when I noticed, then add in utilities like pushbacks etc., then that leave liveries and sceneries.  At that point I only add back in the livery I will use for a flight plus the two airports if they are addons.  Rinse and repeat until the culprit is found.  If you don't have it, MSFS Addons Linker makes this process very easy.  It's on flightsim.to

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• Deputy Sheriffs

Great job, Tom, and a real service to the community. We'll leave this open for another week or 10 days to provide an opportunity for further reports.

• Like 1