VDGS driver and Aerosoft One updates

BrianV

Hi, I have just updated the CRJ planes, and the Cologne and Trondheim airports via Aerosoft One. However, it gives an error with VDGS installation. Rebooting and clearing the computer didn't help, it still gives the same error. Any advice on what may be causing this? Kind regards, Brian

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Hi Brian,

sorry for the inconvenience...please attach your "aerosoft-one.log" file from "C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Aerosoft One\logs" for review.

• Aerosoft

So..I already got a reply for you: try deleting the two folders "C:\Users\Brian\Aerosoft One Library\Dependencies\msfs-5dc7-aerosoft_vdgs_driver_msfs\" and "C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Community\aerosoft-vdgs-driver\".

Then try again installing via AO.

Hi Ben 

Many thanks for the quick reply. However, I tried deleting the two folders (and later also tried deleting a 3rd folder aerosoft-modellib-vdgs) but no luck. I rebooted the computer first after having deleted the above two (or 3) folders, and then ran AO to install, but the same thing happens, and the deleted folders are recreated.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Thanks 1