Update for CRJ+AVIACDU bundle customers?

junOlive

Hi,

I bought the CRJ+AVIACDU bundle license via the Aerosoft shop.

Unfortunately, Aerosoft treats this as a separate solitary product rather than a real bundle of two independent products. As a consequence, the product cannot be installed/updated/managed via Aerosoft One but comes with the legacy ASUpdater. The ASUpdater, however, also does not allow to update the CRJ but merely shows a message that a "new installer" would be available and that one should download the entire product again from the shop. In the shop then I am offered only an older version of the CRJ for download.

When will the update be made available? Why is this ASUpdater installed when it doesn't actually update the product? And are there any plans for the near future to make the update process a bit more comfortable also for product bundle customers? From other posts in this forum I understand that the CRJ itself (even the CRJ 550/700/900/1000 bundle) is more or less properly supported via Aerosoft One!?

Thanks,

Frank

Thanks for looking into this, Mathijs.

At the moment I cannot confirm that "my" CRJ bundle can be installed or updated via Aerosoft One. I have been able to install the downloaded CRJ package with the provided license key. However, when I try to enter this key in Aerosoft One, it just shows "ÜBERPRÜFUNG DES PRODUKTSCHLÜSSELS FEHLGESCHLAGEN". If there is anything that needs to be done to make the license key working with Aerosoft One I'd be grateful for some advice.