CRJ Update and radio

Dear all

I updated the last revision of CRJ (1.0.17)

Now when I contact the tower they answer but they repeat indefinitively the message. It's impossible to stop them ! I tried whith an other aircraft, no problem. My conclusion the problem come from the last update of CRJ. Have you a solution ?

François

(TOTAL 370 hours of flight AND 120 hours wtih CRJ :))

• Aerosoft
vor einer Stunde schrieb ange001:

Dear all

I updated the last revision of CRJ (1.0.17)

Now when I contact the tower they answer but they repeat indefinitively the message. It's impossible to stop them ! I tried whith an other aircraft, no problem. My conclusion the problem come from the last update of CRJ. Have you a solution ?

François

(TOTAL 370 hours of flight AND 120 hours wtih CRJ :))

Hello, I need some information. 
I need your route (routing) 
And with which CRJ did you fly?

If it happens to me too, then I can forward it directly.

And one more question, did you use the ingame ATC or an external tool?

Greetings Sven

Hi, 
I have also a problem with the radio but its kinda diffrent. If i am contacting the atc my messages were skipped. i only can hear and read the atc not myself.

crj900 with included sas livery from bracelona to copenhagen. ms atc, installed and updated via ms store.

Please login to display this image.

update:
inflight and after activating "AI Radio communications" i have the same issue. my atc is repeating our messages a few times.

Hi, my route was CYYR to BGBW with CRJ700. I use ATC ingame...

Finally I aborded  my flight, too hard to fly with somebody who is speaking without stop  in your ears :)

François

• Herman locked this topic